What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
The Most Powerful Developed Trading Tools To Hit The FX Market.
- Stop waiting for your trading to change and start doing something about it now
- P-Timer clearly displays the current time in all world trade centers
- P-Book forms a visual report on your trading in a friendly format
- P-Stats displays detailed status on your open positions
- Seize the opportunity to learn from other traders
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Forex Power Tools scores 73.15/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.forexpowertools.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $67.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: forexpowertools.com you’ll also be taken through to forexpowertools.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)